EG5120 Industrial Edge Gateway
Robustel’s EG5120 is a new generation of industrial edge computing gateway, 5G/4G/3G cellular backhaul, with a fully-fledged Debian 11 and ARMv8
Robustel’s EG5120 is a new generation of industrial edge computing gateway, supporting global 5G/4G/3G/2G networks for cellular backhaul, with a fully-fledged Debian 11 (bullseye) based operating system able to support thousands of existing or new ARMv8 (Raspberry Pi compatible) based applications.
EG5120 supports Docker for easy deployment of applications and benefits from ‘RobustOS Pro’ – Robustel’s latest router OS with enhanced cybersecurity, advanced GUI and a myriad of software features including VPNs, Smart Roaming, SMS remote control and more.
With a quad core 1.6 GHz Cortex A53 CPU and an integrated NPU of 2.3 TOPS that greatly accelerate machine learning inference, EG5120 will take the compute power to the next level, best for the edge computing and edge AI applications, can also be used as a combination of cellular router + embedded PC in all the industrial filed.
RCMS is Robustel’s free router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the EG5120. It allows customers to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map plus features such as data usage, signal strength, current network and much more can then be viewed on a per router/gateway basis. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration and Apps serving as essential “insurance” if anything was not quite right during deployment.
You can try Robustel’s free router management platform by signing up here: https://rcms-cloud.robustel.net
- Highly stable 5G/4G/3G/2G cellular connectivity with global band coverage
- High performance compute engine with 1.6 GHz CPU + 16 GB eMMC Flash for running complex applications
- ‘Docker’ containerisation supported
- Cutting-edge (Release 16) 5G interface
- Microsoft Azure loT and AWS loT Greengrass qualifed
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi (optional) supporting AP and Client modes
- Bluetooth (optional), Bluetooth 5.2 compliant
- 2 x RS232/RS485 (software configurable) ports for connection to industrial/legacy devices
- 2 x DI & 2 x DO for simple monitoring and control
- Dual SIM card slots for redundant communications
- Wide Operating Temperature range for industrial applications
- Full Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU support including MQTT transfer to mainstream cloud platforms
- Supports C, C++, Java, Python, Node.js etc. for users to develop their own applications
- More than 50,000 applications from Debian repository currently available
- Wireguard/IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN + more VPN options
- Supports RCMS – Robustel’s router/gateway management platform for effective management of large estates of devices