The R5020 Lite is Robustel’s new 5G capable router supporting global 5G, 4G and 3G bands. The R5020 Lite leverages our tried and tested high performance CPU platform and RobustOS 5 – an Operating System developed in-house by Robustel that has passed extensive 3rd party penetration testing.
R5020 Lite is compatible with 3GPP Release 16 and targeted at the following applications:
Broadband Failover – R5020 Lite can be configured to use Ethernet or Wi-Fi as primary internet and failover to 5G/4G in the event of an outage. This can help provide resilience to shops and small offices at a reasonable cost and provide sufficient bandwidth for many users. IPsec, DMVPN, GRE+ many more protocols can be used for connections into core networks.
Primary Broadband – Cellular network operators can now provide unlimited 5G tariffs at very reasonable prices. For many, a chance to cut the cables and use a wireless internet connection can be technically or commercially favorable.
SD-WAN – whilst many appliances have cellular options built-in, the R5020 Lite can offer a very low-cost way to add a 5G backup route & by virtue of being able to located externally to the appliance, is more likely to get a good 5G signal!
RCMS is Robustel’s free router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the R5020 Lite. It is an extremely polished piece of software hosted on MS Azure & available as a privately hosted instance. You can try Robustel’s free router management platform by signing up here: https://rcms-cloud.robustel.net
- Low cost industrial 5G Router
- Global 5G/4G/3G cellular connections
- Cutting-edge 5G 3GPP Release 16 cellular interface
- Supports Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 5G/4G internet with auto-failover
- 1 x RS232/RS485 (software configurable) ports for connection to industrial/legacy devices
- Fully programmable Operating System with well documented SDK
- Multiple VPN options are available, including DMVPN, IPsec, L2TP + more…
- Free cloud management platform – RCMS
- Robust metal enclosure with small footprint – DIN-rail + wall mount options