The Robustel R3000 LG-OG is an IP67 outdoor LoRaWAN gateway with a myriad of advanced features not usually found on such devices. Unique features include:
Unique network selection algorithm for intelligent network selection when using 3G/4G backhaul with roaming SIMs – gives highest possible resilience.
Make easy inbound connections to Robustel Gateways on ANY SIM or on any broadband connection. No fixed IP of DynDNS services required.
Optional built-in LoRaWAN Network Server for applications that require local processing of network data – minimises network traffic.
This best-selling product allows you to scale up or down as required. It is a stable, industrial-quality device that is market-competitive at a very attractive price.
The R3000 LG-OG outdoor LoRa gateway is ideal for applications such as Smart Agriculture, or Healthcare.
All of the latest models utilise global cellular module technology to support Global LTE (4G) communications.
- Supports global LoRaWAN ISM frequency bands
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- Compatible with any LoRaWAN Network Server
- Up to 8 channels supports receive data simultaneously
- RobustOS Operating System with extensive SDK
- Backhaul option supports 3G, 4G and Ethernet
- Supports dual SIM + Smart Roaming for high availability cellular Comms
- IP67 ingress protection withstanding water, dust and other extreme weather conditions
- PoE power – single cable installation
- Easy wall or pole mounting options