STE2 r2: LAN and WiFi thermometer for remote monitoring
STE2 r2 can connect up to 5 sensors (5 sensor values) via 1-Wire and 1-Wire UNI and up to 2 detectors via DI (Digital Inputs) for dry contacts.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It is supplied with free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel.
STE2 r2 is a device with SNMP support designated for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connecting to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, STE2 r2 sends an alarm via e-mail and has an Alarms tab, where you can define up to 3 sets of targets and assign them to individual sensors) via the SensDesk portal or via SMS using standalone HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
€192,00 Ex VAT @ 23%
- Up to 5 sensors (1-Wire + 1-Wire UNI) and 2 DI (Digital Inputs) for Detectors
- Alarm alerts by e-mail and text messages (SMS), STE2 r2 includes the option to dial the target number (requires external gateway)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, WWW interface with HTTP(s)
- Connected via LAN and WiFi (built-in antenna) – simultaneous connection possible.
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB); simple installation; supports DHCP; supports TLS authentication (Gmail).
- A sensor or DI alarm sends an alert by e-mail, SMS or Ring.For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- SensDesk portal compatible device (IoT projects)
- Powered from included external 5V power adaptor or PoE.
- With the enclosed HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW. Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Air conditioning failure detection
- Monitoring of refrigerator or freezers
- Drug storage + reports (by SensDesk)
- Food storage
- Remote industrial environment monitoring
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- CO2 monitoring
- Water Flood detection (spot detection / Water Leak Detection sensing cable)
- Electrical current monitoring