R3000 LG LoRaWAN Gateway
Industrial LoRaWAN Gateway.
It allows access to various types of LoRa application nodes, and supports wired Ethernet and wireless 4G/3G/2G access to the cloud platform.
Robustel R3000 LG is an industrial-grade LoRaWAN gateway, integrated with LoRaWAN wireless communication technology and cellular network technology, to provide users with wireless long-distance data transmission services.
Our LoRAWAN Gateway supports wired Ethernet and wireless 4G/3G/2G connectivity. It is ideal for creating a private LoRaWAN IoT Network in the following locations;
- Factories and Plants
- Farms, Vineyards and Orchards
- Office buildings
- Schools and University Campuses
When placed in our rugged IP67 housing, it can also be mounted outdoors.
- Supporting global LoRaWAN frequency bands
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- Compatible with any LoRaWAN cloud server
- Up to 8 channels supporting data reception simultaneously
- Supporting Packet Forwarder Version 2.2.1 and Packet Forwarder Protocol Version 1
- RobustOS + SDK
- TPH6700 Housing optional