The R1520G-OG is an IP67 rated outdoor router (including TPH-R1520 and R1520-4L Global) that is ideal for adding Wi-Fi internet access at events, on campuses or when a rugged housing is required for indoor deployments.
Around 50% of the space inside the enclosure is available for customers to add their own electronics providing a semi-bespoke solution for outdoor deployments of industrial equipment. OEM branding of the enclosure is possible for high volume projects.
Some of the advanced features include:
A unique network selection algorithm that intelligently selects networks when using 3G/4G roaming SIM cards – providing maximum reliability.
A highly flexible hosted VPN service that allows customers to make an inbound connection to the router and attached equipment from anywhere in the world.
Power over Ethernet
Ethernet Port 0 supports PoE-PD to make installation easy – just a single M12-terminated cable is required to get power + data to and from the box.
RCMS (Robustel Cloud Manager Service)
Very high-quality Microsoft Azure based router management platform available for simple estate management. Basic version completely free – advanced functions are pay as you go.
* Please see this page for R1520-4L Global certification details: www.robustel.com/en/product/r1520-global-iot-router/
- IP67 ingress protection withstanding water, dust, and other extreme weather conditions
- Space inside enclosure for user-specific electronics to be added
- Globally certified*
- Supports dual-SIM cellular, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Fully programmable router
- RCMS – free, high quality cloud platform for remote management
- Supports SMS commands for remote configuration/recovery in fault conditions
- Captive Portal function optional
- VPN Support includes OpenVPN, IPSEC, Wireguard + more
- Custom branding for high volume projects