LG5100 uses RobustOS Pro IoT gateway operating system. RobustOS Pro is developed by Robustel based on Debian 11 (bullseye), a common Linux operating system, more convenient for customers to develop edge computing applications by themselves according to their needs, supporting programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, Node.js etc., and the latest common APPs can be downloaded in RCMS to fully meet the needs of fragmented IoT applications.
LG5100 supports Docker for easy deployment of applications and benefits from ‘RobustOS Pro’ – enhanced cybersecurity, advanced GUI and a myriad of software features including VPNs, Smart Roaming, SMS remote control and more.
RCMS is Robustel’s free router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the LG5100. It allows customer to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network and much more can then be viewed on a per router basis. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration and Apps serving as essential “insurance” if anything was not quite right during deployment. You can try Robustel’s free router management platform by signing up here:
- Supports global LoRaWAN frequency bands
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- ‘Docker’ containerization supported
- Supports embedded LoRaWAN network server
- Up to 8 channels supports receive data simultaneously
- Supports Packet Forwarder Version 2.2.1 and Packet Forwarder Protocol Version 1
- Rich interfaces with 2x RS232/ RS485(software configurable), 2 x DI, 2 x DO
- Dual SIM cardredundant back-up with embedded 4G wireless communication module
- Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN,link backup and ICMP detection
- RobustOS Pro + SDK + Apps
- Robust industrial design (9 to 60V DC input voltage, support desktop, wall mounting or rail mounting)
- Supports RCMS – Robustel’s router/gatewaymanagement platform for effective management of large estates of devices